Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sullivan: "Contradictory and Misleading Details" About Tiki-Torch March

The march across the grounds pisses me off so, so very much more than the rally at Lee park. I'm trying to remain vaguely sane and objective about all this, but I basically lose my shit every time I see people marching up the lawn chanting mo.ther.fuck.ing. 'blood and soil'. Honestly, as staunch a defender as I consider myself to be of the First Amendment, I'm not sure I could have held my shit together had I been there and seen that. Somewhat more honestly: I'm pretty sure I couldn't have.
   God bless America...Nazis have rights too...what a god-damned crazy experiment this is. Credo quia absurdum est, and I ain't lyin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home