Thursday, August 17, 2017

How Big Is The Klan?

I groggily Googled this question, and ended up finding this.

The Klan, however, is--well, the ADL says about 3k, and the SPLC says about 6k. So that probably means about 3k. That's not great, obviously...but, by historical standards, it's pretty good. That's about the same size as (the Google also reveals) the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates. Also, the SUNA looks a little more capable in a fight. So anyway...it could be worse. It was about 3-6,000,000 around 1924, when the whole population was only about 110,000,000. And I'm sure it wasn't randomly distributed across states, if ya know what I'm sayin. That had to suck. At least we're not dealing with that.

(In my extensive research, I also discovered that the Klan has a website! (here), and a web store where you can buy some of that sweet Klan gear you've been needing. Though...honestly...some of that stuff...looks kinda racist...
Also, according to a shirt they have for sale, the Klan is apparently an LLC. Which, I have to admit, is probably a pretty good idea if you're the Klan...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home