Saturday, August 19, 2017

Boston "Free Speech" Rally Ends Early Amid Flood Of Counter-protesters; 27 People Arrested

Thank God the free speech (or "free speech" as the Washington Post put it) rally was shut down.
   Speech, as is obvious, should only be free when it is popular. I certainly hope that these people have been taught a lesson. America will not stand for free free speech speech. If people with unpopular opinions are allowed to assemble and speak, this could lead to the free and open discussion of ideas. God bless the real Americans who stood up against the free exchange of ideas. I'm sure you'll all agree that there is nothing more patently unAmerican than that.
   We're not told which side the 27 people were on...so I guess it could be either side, huh? I mean, I guess the media would totally let us know regardless of which side they were on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home