Sunday, April 16, 2017

The "Proud Boys"

D*ckheads to the right of me, d*ckheads to the left of me...
Here are some of the right-wing jackasses from the most recent Berkeley dust-up:
According to the description on their Facebook page, “The Proud Boys are a fraternal organization founded on a system of beliefs and values of minimal government, maximum freedom, anti-political correctness, anti-racial guilt, pro-gun rights, anti-Drug War, closed borders, anti-masturbation, venerating entrepreneurs, venerating housewives, and reinstating a spirit of Western chauvinism during an age of globalism and multiculturalism.”
Since Pete Mack mentioned them, I thought I'd put this up, too. Jesus Christ. I suppose it's too much to ask that this bunch and the antifa etc. bunch just kill each other off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home