Wednesday, April 05, 2017

The Camp Of The Saints

Yeah, the source is Slate...but still...this is pretty alarming.
   I thought the other day that maybe I ought to read The Turner Diaries...maybe I ought to read this thing, too. Hell, might as well go all the way and read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion while I'm at it... (Incidentally, a friend of mine was at American University of Beirut for awhile. He told me that he was walking down the street one day and saw a big, new display in the window of his friendly neighborhood bookstore...and it was, indeed, a display of a new edition of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion... Jeez. Kinda like having a big sale on Necronomicon 2017!...)
   Any other KKKrackpot KKKlassics I need on my list?
   Oh, great...after this post I'm probably on even more lists than I was on before...

[Yeesh. Here's some more.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home