Sunday, March 26, 2017

F*ck New Skype

F*ck new Skype forever.
I will never use Skype ever again.
F*ck that bullshit "Skype for business" bullshit, and f*ck the 10,000 times I've had to reset my f*cking password because it refuses to give you more than one shot...how the hell am I supposed to remember my bullshit Skyp password on the first try? I have to reset it every damn time because I never use the same password more than once...because I've always had to reset it last time I used the goddamn thing.
F*ck you Skype, f*ck you Microsoft .

And double f*ck "Skype for business."

3 Comments:

Blogger Random Michelle K said...

I can't help you with Skype, but re the passwords, you (AND EVERYONE) should be using a PW manager.

I use KeePass, and got my parents using it as well. Lastpass and Password1 are also very good.

What you choose depends upon how tech literate you are, and how easy you want it to be.

The advantage of all of them, however, is that your passwords are available across devices, so you can use a unique PW for every site, and since you just copy and paste, 1) it foils keyloggers 2) your password can be complex and really long

I can go on and on, but if you wanna know more--email me. Password security is something that I try to push everyone on. (Also: have multiple email addresses. I'm serious--it's worth it.)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

thx I'm gonna email you.

7:51 PM  
Blogger The Mystic said...

Whatever you do, just don't accidentally download KeepAss. Totally different thing.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home