Saturday, December 03, 2016

[****] TRMUP

[****] THAT [**********]ER I'M DRUNK AND AND IM [****]ING TIRED OF TRING TO BE DISPASSIONATE ABOUT THIS SHIT THAT [******] [****ER] IS A HAZARD TO HUMAINTY
In all honesty, I'm hoping beyond hope that a [****]ing meteorite [I'm just going to straight-up delete this part] before 1/20/17 [****] you [**********]er

[Alright. We respect the office, not the man. He's not in office yet, else I think I would have been able to muster the self-control not to post that, even in my impaired state. Anyway, I've expurgated it, FWIW. Maybe I should oughtta just delete it. It's probably not exactly alright to post things like that, even while he is (shudder) the president-elect.
Though I must say, I really am inclined to think that he represents a threat to humanity. Or at least to humainty... So I'm actually torn about what it's permissible to say.
Also, I'm hung over, so I can't even come close to figuring this out right now.]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Critical Spirits said...

Here's one to cheer you up:

http://time.com/4589671/rodrigo-duterte-donald-trump-antidrug-campaign/

7:20 PM  
Blogger Pete Mack said...

Now tell us what you REALLY mean!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you need this Humanity Hates Trump card game:
https://www.amazon.com/Humanity-Hates-Trump-Card-Game/dp/B01CYYZ9WS/ref=sm_n_se_dkp_US_pr_sea_0_0?sigts=1480817351077&sig=fe2747e2aba3e0deb44e7666dd2076cbc0305def&adId=B01CYYZ9WS&creativeASIN=B01CYYZ9WS&linkId=98ed276adcef7b9256dba85f8d486d4f&tag=boagamcap-20&linkCode=w42&ref-refURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boardgamecapital.com%2Ftrump-the-game-rules.htm&slotNum=0&imprToken=YK-wGroUeLa6Rf0pWSEe6w

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Lewis Carroll said...

I'm a little disappointed Winston that you forgot to put the last sentence in all caps.

11:29 AM  
Blogger The Mystic said...

Maybe the only thing to happen to American politics than trump is the impression one has of the situation when drunk.

To that end, I propose we use "trmup" as the designation for that phenomenon henceforth.

It might be the only known relationship in American politics where x < trump.

trmup < trump

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home