Friday, August 12, 2016

Peter Weber: Donald Trump Is Losing The War On Political Correctness

   Here's what Weber is right about: Trump is winning the battle for the pro-PC side. When a lunatic attacks a view, it tends to make people more sympathetic to that view.
   Here's what Weber is wrong about: he conflates PC with politeness, thus committing the same straw man that pro-PC folks make virtually every time they pretend to defend the position. If you're so clueless as to think that PC is mere politeness, you have no business speaking up in this debate.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Darius Jedburgh said...

I agree with this.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

What's the catch?

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Darius Jedburgh said...

LOL

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Darius Jedburgh said...

I figured I was a pain in your ass because I only commented on stuff I disagreed with.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

Mostly I'm just giving you shit.

I always think your disagreements are plausible.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home