Saturday, January 17, 2015

Fake Sudafed Every Bit As Effective...

...as a placebo.
Out of laziness, I started buying that "PE" crap. When I went back to actual pseudoephedrine--which here in the OD requires going tot he pharmacy counter, showing ID, and signing some crap that lets the government track your sinus medicine purchases--the difference was striking. The fake stuff, so far as I can tell, doesn't do anything at all. Not for me, anyway...nor for most people in the linked study, apparently...
I've been buying so much of the real stuff that I'm probably on a DEA watchlist by now.
Stupid sinuses.
Possessed by the devil or something...
Jebus, why am I blogging about this? Next post: which socks I prefer!* Stay tuned!

(*Spoiler alert: Dickies FTW*)

(*Jebus. I gotta start sleeping more or who knows WTF is going to happen around here...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lewis Carroll said...

Winston,

Don't know if it will work for you, but it really helped me:

http://www.balloonsinuplasty.com/what-is-balloon-sinuplasty

Worth checking out at leasif you have chronic problems IMO.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

Hey, thanks LC.

Will check it out.

Also will send to my little brother, whose sinuses are possessed by the devil.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home