Tuesday, November 06, 2012

"My" (Read: Sam Wang's) Prediction: Obama 312, Romney 226

So if you're like me, the best you can do is have a favorite expert. Of course it goes without saying that I liked Nate Silver before it was cool... But now that it is cool, I have to find someone more obscure. You've probably never heard of 'em...

Actually, I'm sure you have. I really like Drew Linzer's site a lot, but my current poll crush is Sam Wang. I'm currently inclined to think his approach is better than Silver's, and that it's reasonable to just cut out the indirect indicators and look at the polling data directly.

Anyway, I'm going with Wang's 312-226 prediction, not that what I think is worth a damn, if I may state the painfully obvious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home