Thursday, October 18, 2012

Romney's Contempt for Obama

I said many bad words during the second debate, let me say. I used to defend Romney, and try to convince my friends that he wasn't so bad...just a soulless technocrat, really. Cut from different cloth than the rest of the idiots and lunatics in the Republican field this time around.

But that guy has turned out to be a loathsome piece of crap.

I mean...was it just me, or did he ooze blatant contempt for the freaking President of the United States?

He even seemed to be trying to come right up to the edge of getting in his face. I mean...where does he get off acting like that to the President? WTF happened to the principle that we respect the office even if not the man?

Imagine how Faux News et al. would have reacted had a Democratic candidate treated a sitting Republican President so disrespectfully. They'd be calling for the Secret Service to cart him away, and doing hours on how he had shown himself unfit for office. And I think they'd be right...

I've done a 180 on Romney now. I now suspect that there is something deeply wrong with that guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grung_e_Gene said...

You don't have to imagine. Just read what they said of Joe Biden. He was drunk he was crazy he had dementia he was rude.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home