Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trying to Steal the 2012 Election: Ohio

GOP efforts to steal the 2012 election are in full swing.

I suppose we could try to call it something rather more detached and clinical--but let's just call it what it is, since there's no subtlety to it...

Ohio's GOP Secretary of State Jon Husted has removed two Democrats from the Montgomery County Board of Elections for voting to expand voting hours in their county. 

People need to be marching in the streets over this stuff. 

As I've said before: if we wait until they've already stolen the election, it'll be too late.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mystic said...

I'm afraid the average voter is simply too ignorant to consider this of any importance. I read that surveys show the average person thinks voter ID laws sound reasonable and perfectly fine.

To me, these voter ID laws are really solid representations of GOP political aims in the last few decades: enacting policies that sound reasonable to the average voter, but which serve to undermine them.

I always check myself when I say things like that, because I realize that, objectively, it sounds pretty intense and radical, but I'm afraid this is really what's going on. I've simply never encountered a reasonable explanation for this behavior that isn't insidious and subversive.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home