Monday, July 23, 2012

Go To Hell, Cat

Caterpillar is trying to rip off its employees despite record profits last year.

Like any good (former) redneck, I've got a Cat hat around here somewhere, and I can guarantee that it's going in (as we used to say back home) the shit can as soon as I find it.

Go to hell, Cat.

You suck.

And Godspeed, Machinists Local 851. My dad was a Machinist, and--though he hated the Machinists Union with a fiery passion--he always said that the only thing worse than the union was the company (McDonnell Douglas (aka "Mac," now Boeing) in his case).

Quoth my father: @!#$* those *%&#&@ing @#$*% **&@ers. They can *@#$ my #$%!@ing %*%&% and I hope they #$%*#@$ ^(*@&#$& @#$%*!&## %&#&@.

There needs to be some way to raise funds to support the union. I'm sure other multinationals are helping out Cat in subtle ways. If Cat can bust the union, it will benefit corporations generally. We need to figure out some way to help out the working men and women of the Cat plant in Joliet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home