Friday, March 02, 2012

Breitbart Trutherism
Self-Referential Crazy

LOOOOOOOOOOL

ZOMFG! That didn't take long. Apparently Obama had Breitbart killed.

I can't believe I didn't think of that. I've got to admit that I didn't see this one coming. I thought I had a fairly fine-tuned sense of this sort of thing, and fancy myself pretty good at predicting the next step the crazies will take. But I sure did miss this one.

Oh, and do check out the twit in the video clip. He makes even less sense than Limbaugh. Seriously, I so automatically tune out this kind of word salad that at first I didn't realize how hilarious it was. You can't listen to too much of it, though, or it'll give you a headache. Reminds me very much of a tape of a paranoid schizophrenic I heard in my undergrad psych class--complex, paranoid, largely free-associative fantasies. The poor guy's affected intonations and vocal mannerisms are almost too embarrassing to listen to--though for my money the most embarrassing parts are those in which he keeps referencing "the ides of March", and referring to Shakespeare as if he expects us to be impressed by his knowledge of history and literature we all read in ninth grade. So pathetic I couldn't even really get any pleasure from looking down on him...I mean, dang...I feel cheated...

2 Comments:

Blogger matthew christman said...

I can't believe that's the first time you've encountered Alex Jones, uber-conspiracy theorist. He's got a unified field theory of conspiracy that includes the Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, the 9/11 "inside job," and pretty much every goofball conjecture ever conceived by the under-medicated. He's got a hell of a following, including Charlie Sheen, whose meltdown officially started w/ a call-in interview on Jones' radio show.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

LOL "every goofball conjecture ever conceived by the under-medicated."

My ignorance shames me.

Especially if he's into the Illuminati, I should have been aware of him.

I love those guys...

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home