Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Break From Current Events

As you may have noticed, I've been taking a kind of break from serious blogging--largely because I've been taking a break from current events. Insomnia + too much work + other stuff + policy/politics/current-events fatigue have pushed me to kind of back away from my normal obsession with world events. I have nothing interesting to say about the revolutions across the Mideast...it's all to big to even process, and I know too little to have any reaction much more articulate than wow. Earthquake in Japan...don't know what to say... GOP attacks on workers and collective bargaining in the U.S....par for the course, but, again, I don't know what to say.

Anyway...  Right now, I'm just enjoying non-stop hoops...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ausicious start....whatever that means.

I predict the team with the most points will prevail. That's why they pay me the big bucks...

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blargh, we lost. Congrats, that game lived up to its hype. We made mistakes and you capitalized, and there you go. I'm disappointed, but so it goes.

Best of luck in the rest of the tourney....

Abject Funk

3:55 PM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

Thanks man. Sorry about your Huskies. They played a great game. Very talented and athletic bunch, those Huskies...

Next up: Marquette...

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home