Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grapple With The What Now?

Oh, man, you just can't buy the kind of entertainment the wingnuts* provide for free on basically a daily basis.

Behold, one Matt Kibbe, arguing that conservatives should pity "the left" (uh...we have a left in this country? I guess he means us wishy-washy liberal types...) because the Unstoppable Teabag Juggernaut has made us panic!!!!111

Um...do who with the what now? I dunno about you, but I didn't really notice those things...and also I'd forgotten what I noticed. I guess in part because I was busy noticing how the Dems just got a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate... Not that that can compare to the UTJ, of course...

Yeah...pity the liberals, man.

You wingnuts have 'em right where you want 'em...




*Note: I've got way more sympathies with certain conservative positions than most folks who might read this, so I should make clear: I take 'wingnut' to mean loony, far-right conservative, not any old conservative. IMHO, the conservates get several things right that liberals get wrong. Just to be clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home