Friday, January 09, 2009

Ignore the Morons
Gary Graham Edition

I'm with Sullivan when he asks: does Doctor Denton's Media really, honestly think that unmitigated horseshit like this is worth printing? (Warning! Warning! Don't read it! Seriously, man...skim it for thirty seconds if you absolutely must...but you'll learn nothing and it will, if anything, just irritate you. In fact, reading crap like that might actually suck intelligence out of you.)

Though I did get a big LOL out of the last line in which he implies that if you disagree with him he'll kick your ass.

I mean, political violence isn't funny, of course. But the idea of of this crotchety, washed-up, half-wit C movie actor trying to kick my ass... It is to laugh. (Though perhaps the guy who has (and I quote) "...appeared in numerous feature films such as "ROBOT JOX"" is tougher than he looks...)

But, of course, not just my ass--everybody's ass who doesn't agree with him.

I'm just sort of wondering what kind of lame-ass would issue such a laughable threat...and to the entire intertubes no loess. It takes a particular type of idiot to raise idiocy to this level.

Does anybody know why so many pathetic wingers fancy themselves hard cases? Do they reason thusly:

I are semi-literit
errgo
I are tuff

?

God knows.

But, anyway, there you have it: exhibit twelve zillion or so in support of the case that we really ought to ignore the fever swamps. It's not like folks like this are serious conservatives looking to have a serious conversation.

And so, though I use this loser as an example, my new resolution is: ignore the morons.

1 Comments:

Blogger lovable liberal said...

My comment, which the site wouldn't take:

Somebody's seen too many movies where the star can kick ass because it's in the script.

Or when you said, "settle it like men," did you mean compare prostate stories? You're 58 for chrissake. Grow up.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home