Friday, August 29, 2008

Palin

Uhhh....

Seriously...is this for real?

Is this is some kind of weird, complicated bit of misdirection in order to make Mitt Romney seem kind of o.k. when he's revealed as the actual veep candidate during the convention?

I mean, this is just crazy, right? Can McCain possibly be serious? I have to say, I'm just baffled. Though I've become furious with McCain since his campaign turned dirty, I had a fair amount of respect for him before that. I may disagree with the guy, but I have to say, I never expected a decision like this. On the face of it, it seems to be downright loony. I know he was in a bind, veep-wise...but this choice seems to be completely irresponsible. It would be irresponsible if McCain were fifty-two...but at seventy-two...

I'm incredulous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One commentator I heard tonight described it as a "Hail Mary pass" and many have noticed how this chioce totally demolishes McCains' argument about how Obama is 'unprepared' for the WH.

This has the smell of 'flop sweat' about it.

11:31 PM  
Blogger lovable liberal said...

At least we know now that 'maverick' means 'shoots from the hip'.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home