Sunday, April 13, 2008

Anti-Obama Hysteria

Wow, the anti-Obama loons are in a feeding frenzy on Russert. The sheer venom and unfairness of their arguments is, I gotta say, threatening to push me a little more Obama-ward. This is why I try to avoid irrational arguments against positions I already hold. I'm just very prone to react this way to irrational attacks on positions I'm sympathetic to. It's one of my many cognitive failings. So I'm turning this off. Very soon.

Oh, and now here's HRC saying that if Obama had made her Bosnia/sniper mistake, the press would have given him a pass. I guess the hysteria about reverend Wright, and about the "bitterness" claim. Cripes, these people. Our politics is just embarrassing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home