Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please Don't Make Me Vote For Clinton

Jebus. Had a rental car with XM on the trip home, and it turns out there's this channel called "Potus 2008"...all election coverage all the time. It was like a beautiful dream. Er, nightmare. No, dream! No...

Anyway, heard Hilary Clinton give a speech that I thought was really excellent. Then saw her on CNN doing her I am an evil shrieking banshee "shame on you" Obama act. Now, I know that the former should probably count for more than the latter...but by God I was sitting there watching the banshee bit thinking about how it's getting harder and harder for me to imagine myself voting for Shrillary.

I started out being very favorably inclined toward HRC. Now I get a knot in my gut when I think about her winning the nomination.

Nice going, Clinton campaign. Nice going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home