Monday, July 30, 2007

Jenkem

Speaking of Metafilter, and getting high...ever heard of jenkem?

Icky-poo!

As it were.

Now, as we know, the government hates hates HATES it when people cop a buzz...unless it's on substances like booze or tobacco...you know, sources that the middle class is comfortable with and that are made by large corporations.

So riddle me this: how will they make it illegal to er...snort...take...breathe...whatever...jenkem?

Maybe they'll just let the inherent ickyness of the stuff do their job for 'em. But if it were to catch on, you can bet that they'll be on it.

Several jokes come to mind here, but I think I'll try to maintain what little good taste remains on this blog and just end this now.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Mystic said...

Just a little more time before pooping is illegal.

8:53 AM  
Blogger The Mystic said...

By the way, I hadn't noticed previously, but you said "snort..jenkem" - that is the most disgusting thing I think I've ever heard - snorting fermented sewage. Congratulations - and I've heard/seen a LOT of really gross shit thanks to the internet, but I think that takes the cake. The gross...gross cake.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

Well, flattering though that is, I think that 'jenkem' refers to the gas, not the fermented sewage...

3:07 PM  
Blogger The Mystic said...

Oh. Well then by our powers combined..

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home