Thursday, April 06, 2006

Taking a Short Break

Blogging's been light. I think I'm taking a short break. Coupla days. Just been too depressed about the political situation to discuss it. With the exception of the Brookings numbers from Iraq (see last post) and the news about DeLay, it's all just been too depressing. Oh, but I'm going out of town, so that's part of the reason, too. Wedding. Suit and tie. Shoot me.

Be sure to read this over at Drum's digs, and follow the links. It's about Bush's alleged knowledge that he was feeding us bogus info, and about possible links between that and the Plame affair. Kinda conspiratorial-sounding for my taste, but it makes more sense that most of the relevant hypotheses.

O.k., more in a coupla days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Van Dyke said...

The other day, a friend of mine named Jay Homnick wrote:

“Realism should be as much of a check against pessimism as it is against optimism.”

I like that.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home