Sunday, October 02, 2005

Bush and Plame

I guess I'm the last to know, but thought I'd post this anyway, since it caused an actual, audible intake of breath on my part when I saw it. I don't believe it, of course, but I don't believe it's false, either. Sadly, it's plausible, all too plausible.

If true, Bush must not only be removed from office, he probably has to go to jail. I think this guy's a crook, but even I don't think he's this much of a crook. Though I recognize that he could be. Wait and see's the thing, sez me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 ball sez: outlook not so good.

1:52 PM  
Blogger matthew christman said...

Can't Happen, for one of two mutually exclusive reasons:

1.) There is not god, or justice, and evil is generally rewarded for its ruthlessness.

2.) There is a god, but it hates me for all the masturbating and would NEVER let me be that happy.

Then again, it let that slime-bag Delay get indicted...

6:28 PM  
Blogger Aa said...

Interesting. Wait and see is probably the best option.

Just to speculate though, unless the dems take a majority in the house in 2006 I doubt Bush will be impeached but hope does - once in a millenium - springs eternal.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the thing: Duhbya deserves to be impeached, and I yearn for payback. But he could never be convicted, and even if he could be I'm not sure it would better the now-dim future of democracy in America.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home