Saturday, May 21, 2005

Philosoraptor to the NSA

...for one day, anyway. That's right, unless I can figure out some way to get out of it, I'll be trekking up to Fort Meade for a meeting about developing an information analysis program at my university. It's rather a schlep for me when I'd rather be mountain biking...er...I mean...working on my book...but, well, you know how these things go.

I did briefly wonder whether it would be wrong to help out the NSA, but then came to the conclusion that that's kind of a nutty worry. If I can somehow, some way make some small contribution to improving the country's intelligence and information analysis, then I should do so. In particular, I'm interested in impressing upon them the importance of not spinning the data in the politcally correct direction...

Anyway, more real posts soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home