Sunday, September 05, 2004

More Posts Coming

Sorry for the light posting... I'm trying to get the new semester under control. I'm teaching Intro Philosophy and Philosophy of Science, both for the first time in over five years. My assessments of the central arguments I examine in each of these classes has changed so dramatically in the invervening years that I'm having to do extensive re-writes on the lectures. Anyway, I'm going to try to get on a schedule on which I'll post something at least reasonably substantial every Monday, and maybe some other things here and there.

Thank god I don't have a t.v. during the week, so I missed the entire Republican convention. Don't think I could have tolerated it from what I heard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home