Friday, June 11, 2004

Update: The Non-Murderer, Etc.


Gotta make this quick:

Turns out that the manhunt in Chapel Hill was for the wrong guy. Just some jerkweed who ran away from the cops because he had so many traffic violations, and was mistaken for a guy who murdered a guy over in Durham. So a 3-hour manhunt involving every cop in Chapel Hill and two helicopters hovering overhead the whole time was just for some bad driver.

Can you believe that? I hope they make the guy pay for the whole thing. What an idiot.

Blogging will be light for awhile b/c my machine is infected with some spyware or something that I just can't seem to find and eliminate. It seems to be evading Symantec, Spybot AND Adaware. I think that the writers of spyware and viruses should have that tatooed on their foreheads and then be released back into the population. Surely they would not survive long... Anyway, this particular bug keeps hijacking me to some site called flashlightsearch.com. Never have anything to do with that site, and if you can think of any way for me to harm the site or the people who sustain it in any way, please do let me know.

Oops. Something is trying to elicitly load even as I type...

$*&$^#^A@(%&#!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spyware really is a pain don't you all think?spyware blastermeans have to run the removal software every day.spyware blaster ANd they are always coming up with more cunning ways to spyware blaster

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Blogger, I’m out surfing for a good blog
experience on addaware download and found your great site.
Although this post wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for
it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now
why I found your excellent blog-site when I was
searching for addaware download related web sites and I’m
glad I found your site even though its not an exact
match. I’ll leave you with a good quote from Walter F.
Mondale - "What do we want our kids to do? Sweep up
around Japanese computers? " -- Walter F. Mondale
Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I’m out searching the web for the latest
and greatest information on spybot search and destroy and found your
great site. Although this post wasn’t specifically
what I was looking for it definitely got my interest
and attention. I see now why I found your interesting
blog when I was looking for spybot search and destroy related
information and I’m grateful I found your site even
though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks
for your informative site, Here’s my favorite quote
for you - "The real danger is not that computers
will begin to think like men, but that men will begin
to think like computers. " - Sydney J. Harris

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home