Tuesday, February 03, 2004

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Shorter David Brooks:

The real problem with our pre-war intelligence about Iraq is that it was too objective, scientific, and apolitical.


Shorter shorter David Brooks:

Think Russia's got any of those KGB psychics left they can loan us?


[Hey, and while they're at it, maybe the've still got some of those anti-Mendelian biologists hanging around who can come teach alternatives to evolution in American schools...]

[Actually, I think Brooks makes a good point or two, which I'll elaborate on here directly.]

[[Note: I take that back. I don't see any good points. Dunno what I was thinking.]]

[Hey, any chance Brooks reads this blog? Naaahhh.....]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home