Saturday, January 17, 2004

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh Marshall on Drudge's Clark Smears

Josh Marshall is on the case again, and you really should read this piece.

Why does anybody pay any attention to Drudge?

I guess I'm starting to seem rabidly pro-Clark, but I'm not. I'm tentatively pro-Clark. But I'm anti-distortion and anti-deception. I was appalled by the recent distortions of Dean's claims on the Canadian talk show tapes, too...but I think others ably defended him. I was also appalled by liberals who claimed that, in his response to a question about some of the O'Neill stuff, Bush admitted that he had been planning to invade Iraq all along. He said no such thing, but presumably everybody realizes that by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home