Thursday, October 16, 2003

"I am not making any excuses. You know, over the years athletes and celebrities have emerged from treatment centers to great fanfare and praise for conquering great demons. They are said to be great role models and examples for others. Well, I am no role model. I refuse to let anyone think I am doing something great here, when there are people you never hear about, who face long odds and never resort to such escapes. They are the role models. I am no victim and do not portray myself as such. I take full responsibility for my problem."
- Rush Limbaugh

As they might say over at Busy, Busy, Busy:

Shorter Rush Limbaugh:

"My extraordinary humility, willingness to confess to my crime as soon as I've been caught red-handed, and disingenuous denial that I think of my self as a paragon of human virtue prove what a paragon of human virtue I really am."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home